Do you feel like you are always rushing to complete your to-do list and you never have enough time to do what you enjoy the most? Do you wonder how some successful people are always on point with their schedule without losing their mental health? Then you need to keep reading...
In 2018, Harvard Business Review analyzed in detail how CEOs spend their time. The research shows that the business owners of reference work every day an average of 9.7 hours, which is far less than one would expect from busy successful people that run billion-dollar companies. With this study, it is evident that they know well how to manage their workdays to have time as well for hobbies and leisure.
Here's a quick preview of what you will discover:
- How to WISELY take control of your time and start being productive with the most effective techniques.
- The EASIEST methods you can put into practice to manage your time in the best way and simplify your day-to-day life.
- The simple secrets you need to know to overcome all the challenges you face at work, at the university or generally in your daily life.
- How to identify what is killing your productivity and how to deal with it and working in a smart and efficient way.
- Why it is very important to set clearly your goals first, without feeling that it is a waste of time.
- The LIFE-CHANGING formula to organize your time so that you're not constantly rushing to get things done.
And much, much more...Even if you often feel disorganized, stressed, overwhelmed, and exhausted, the expert strategies explained in this guide will teach you how to be more productive, efficient and balanced without having to sacrifice your sanity and passions.
Moreover, with this book you'll also identify which tasks have to be a priority during your day, how to cleverly organize the 24 hours of the day, and how to finally make time for what you like the most.
If you want to unlock access to this crucial information about time management and reach your full potential, then you should start this book today