Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Lincoln Lawyer Novel series.
- #1: The Lincoln Lawyer (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Brass Verdict (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: The Fifth Witness (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: The Gods of Guilt (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: The Law of Innocence (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #6) (Paperback): $16.99
Longtime defense attorney Mickey Haller is recruited to change stripes and prosecute the high-profile retrial of a brutal child murder. After 24 years in prison, convicted killer Jason Jessup has been exonerated by new DNA evidence. Haller is convinced Jessup is guilty, and he takes the case on the condition that he gets to choose his investigator, LAPD Detective Harry Bosch.
Together, Bosch and Haller set off on a case fraught with political and personal danger. Opposing them is Jessup, now out on bail, a defense attorney who excels at manipulating the media, and a runaway eyewitness reluctant to testify after so many years.
With the odds and the evidence against them, Bosch and Haller must nail a sadistic killer once and for all. If Bosch is sure of anything, it is that Jason Jessup plans to kill again.
About the Author
Michael Connelly is the author of the recent #1 "New York Times "bestsellers The Drop, The Fifth Witness, The Reversal, "The Scarecrow," "The Brass Verdict," and "The Lincoln Lawyer, " as well as the bestselling Harry Bosch series of novels. He is a former newspaper reporter who has won numerous awards for his journalism and his novels. He spends his time in California and Florida.