Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Lincoln Lawyer Novel series.
- #1: The Lincoln Lawyer (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Brass Verdict (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: The Reversal (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $37.00
- #5: The Gods of Guilt (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: The Law of Innocence (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #6) (Paperback): $16.99
Mickey puts his team into high gear to exonerate Lisa Trammel, even though the evidence and his own suspicions tell him his client is guilty. Soon after he learns that the victim had black market dealings of his own, Haller is assaulted, too -- and he's certain he's on the right trail.
Despite the danger and uncertainty, Haller mounts the best defense of his career in a trial where the last surprise comes after the verdict is in. Connelly proves again why he "may very well be the best novelist working in the United States today" (San Francisco Chronicle).
About the Author
Michael Connelly is the author of twenty-seven previous novels, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers The Burning Room and The Gods of Guilt.His books, which include the Harry Bosch series and Lincoln Lawyer series, have sold more than sixty million copies worldwide. Connelly is a former newspaper reporter who has won numerous awards for his journalism and his novels and is the executive producer of Bosch, starring Titus Welliver. He spends his time in California and Florida.