For over twenty-five years, leadership legend and personal-mastery path-blazer Robin Sharma has mentored billionaires, business titans, professional-sports superstars and entertainment royalty via a revolutionary methodology that led them to accomplish rare-air results. Now, in this groundbreaking book, Sharma makes his transformational system available to anyone who is ready for undefeatable positivity, monumental productivity, deep spiritual freedom and a life of helping others.
In The Everyday Hero Manifesto you will discover:
· The hidden habits used by many of the world’s most creative and successful people to realize their visionary ambitions
· Original techniques to turn fear into fuel, problems into power and past troubles into triumphs
· A breakthrough blueprint to battle-proof yourself against distraction and procrastination so that you produce magic that dominates your domain
· Pioneering insights on adopting world-class routines that will lead you to achieve superhuman fitness and become the most disciplined person you know
· Unusual wisdom to operate with far more simplicity, beauty and peace
Part memoir of a life richly lived, part instruction manual for virtuoso-grade performance, and part handbook for spiritual freedom in an age of high-velocity change, The Everyday Hero Manifesto will completely transform your life. Forever.
About the Author
ROBIN SHARMA is a humanitarian who has devoted his life to helping people express their highest natural gifts. He is widely regarded as one of the top leadership and personal-mastery experts in the world. His clients include NASA, Microsoft, NIKE, Unilever, GE, FedEx, HP, Starbucks, Oracle, Yale University, PwC, IBM Watson and the Young Presidents’ Organization. His #1 international bestsellers, such as The 5 AM Club, The Greatness Guide and Who Will Cry When You Die?, have sold millions of copies in over ninety-two languages, making him one of the most widely read authors on the planet.