Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Become a Resting Place for God's Presence and Power Historically, God has moved mightily through revivals, awakenings, and outpourings of His Spirit. But these legendary moments are only a glimpse into what God desires for you each and every day. Your everyday life can be a permanent dwelling place for God's presence. Todd Smith, pastor of Christ Fellowship Dawsonville and leader of the North Georgia Revival, has first hand experience in creating a habitation for God. He was on the verge of quitting the ministry when the Holy Spirit began showing him how to create a place in his life for the Presence of God to live. Today, Todd shares these keys with you Discover how to...
- Shift from revival visitation to Holy Spirit habitation--where God's manifest Presence rests upon you with power.
- Become a carrier of God's holy fire--where you impact the atmosphere around you.
- Practice core values that protect the Presence--keys that help you cultivate and sustain a lifestyle saturated in God's presence and power.
- Create atmospheres that pass God's test--discover what the Holy Spirit is seeking in order for Him to manifest His Presence.
- Pray three things that position you for supernatural set-ups.
Discover the supernatural power and peace that comes when you make your life a habitation for God's glory.
About the Author
Todd Smith and his wife Karen have served as the senior pastors of Christ Fellowship Church for eight years. Along with serving in pastoring roles for over 25 years, Pastor Todd has preached the Gospel, led crusades, traveled to the missions fields, and participated in pastors conferences in over 25 countries around the world, as well as hosting the outbreak of the North Georgia Revival that began on February 11, 2018. Pastor Todd and Karen are currently traveling all over the world and spreading revival fire wherever they minister.