Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Lunch Lady series.
- #1: Lunch Lady and the Cyborg Substitute: Lunch Lady #1 (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians: Lunch Lady #2 (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Lunch Lady and the Author Visit Vendetta: Lunch Lady #3 (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Lunch Lady and the Bake Sale Bandit: Lunch Lady #5 (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Lunch Lady and the Field Trip Fiasco: Lunch Lady #6 (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes: Lunch Lady #7 (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril: Lunch Lady #8 (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Lunch Lady and the Video Game Villain: Lunch Lady #9 (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Lunch Lady and the Schoolwide Scuffle: Lunch Lady and the Schoolwide Scuffle (Paperback): $6.99
From the author of National Book Award finalist Hey, Kiddo.
Lunch Lady and the Breakfast Bunch kids are looking forward to a relaxing summer vacation with no funny business. What evils could befall them at summer camp?
Of course, there is the legendary swamp monster. Stories say he haunts the camp at night. But that's just a legend. Or is it?
Once again, Dee, Hector, and Terrence must help Lunch Lady prevail against a secret enemy!
About the Author
Jarrett J. Krosoczka has been passionate about comics and graphic novels since he was a kid. He got the idea for this book when he went back to visit his elementary school as a grown-up and saw the same lunch lady as when he'd been a student. He began to wonder about her life, and after years of thought, drawing, and fun, this unusual superhero was born. Lunch Lady has starred in three other graphic novels: Lunch Lady and the Cyborg Substitute, Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians, and Lunch Lady and the Author Visit Vendetta.
Jarrett is also the author of numerous popular picture books, including Punk Farm, Punk Farm on Tour, Max for President, and Baghead. You can visit him on the Web at www.studiojjk.com. He lives in Northampton, Massachusetts, with his wife and daughter and their pug, Ralph Macchio.