Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Lincoln Lawyer Novel series.
- #1: The Lincoln Lawyer: A Novel (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #1) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.00
- #2: The Brass Verdict: A Novel (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #2) (Large Print / Hardcover): $39.00
- #4: The Fifth Witness (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #4) (Large Print / Hardcover): $39.00
- #5: The Gods of Guilt (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #5) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: The Law of Innocence (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #6) (Hardcover): $29.00
Together, Bosch and Haller set off on a case fraught with political and personal danger. Opposing them is Jessup, now out on bail, a defense attorney who excels at manipulating the media, and a runaway eyewitness reluctant to testify after so many years.
With the odds and the evidence against them, Bosch and Haller must nail a sadistic killer once and for all. If Bosch is sure of anything, it is that Jason Jessup plans to kill again.
About the Author
Michael Connelly is the bestselling author of the Harry Bosch series of novels as well as The Poet, Blood Work, Void Moon, Chasing the Dime, and the #1 "New York Times "bestsellers The Scarecrow and "The Lincoln Lawyer." He is a former newspaper reporter who has won numerous awards for his journalism and his novels. He spends his time in California and Florida.